– Preserving human values in the community and contributing to improving them.
– Raising the intellectual, scientific, and living standards of society.
– Supporting the most vulnerable segments of the community and empowering them through building necessary skills for the development of both individual and community scales.
– Activating the role of civil society organizations in order to reoccupy their role in community accountability.
– Working to achieve sustainable rural development of agriculture.