A leading humanitarian and developmental organization that seeks to achieve effective impacts in the community to become a developed renaissance community.
– Preserving human values in community and contributing to improving them.
– Raising the intellectual, scientific and living standards of society.
– Supporting the most vulnerable segments of the community and empowering them through building necessary skills for the development of both individual and community scales.
– Activating the role of civil society organizations in order to reoccupy their role in community accountability.
– Working to achieve sustainable rural development of agriculture.
MASRRAT worked to provide solutions for crisis management in stricken communities by using professional methods and providing our services to the marginalized and poor groups without distinction between race, religion or gender.
Responsibility, innovation, participatory, creativity, integrity, equality.